How to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us? Players can find the complete steps on How to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us here. Among Us is a multiplayer game avilable to play on Andriod and iOS platforms.
Are you a crazy fan of Among Us and want to play Hide and Seek with on Among Us? Then you are in the right place. Among Us Hide and Seek is a game of being the last person alive and there will be certain rules to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us. Scroll down to know the Among Us Hide and Seek rules and How to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us.
Among Us Hide and Seek
Among Us Hide and Seek is all about being the last person alive. The impostor will count 10 (or more), and then the killing runs around. It is important for crewmates to find good places to escape the murderer. One random problem is that some will play it as usual and others will not show themselves.
How to Play Hide & Seek in Among Us?
- First, there will be an emergency meeting at the start of the round.
- The imposter is going to show himself and players must hide from him. Then comes short tasks to do, with the hiders winning, everyone is done with it
- The Seeker (the imposter) will sabotage the lights and locate us. The imposter (seeker) wins automatically if there is only one person left
Also Read: How do u Get No Name in Among Us
Among Us Hide & Seek Rules
The rules are simple: no reporting bodies, no adjusting lights, no emergency meetings in the entire game after the first one, no hacking and no faking being an impostor.
- Impostors – 1
- Discussion Time – 30s
- Voting Time – 15s
- Emergency Meeting – 1
- Emergency Cooldown – 10s to 15s
- Kill Cooldown – 10s to 20s
- Kill Distance – short
- Player Speed – 2.5x to 3x
- Crewmate Vision – 4x to 5x
- Impostor Vision – 5x
Also Read: Get Amazon Prime Free Trial
How to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us – FAQ
1. What is all about Among Us Hide and Seek?
Among Us Hide and Seek is all about being the last person alive.